Les Vendages
The fall grape harvest is a grand tradition in France. It is a time of celebration and work. Many adults harbor happy memories of working aux vendanges to earn school money. As a part of my class on French regional agriculture, my students and I took part in les vendanges the other day. Here is a video of our day. It looks better and loads faster if you go to the Youtube page and watch it in high quality.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Publié par Steve Jordan à l'adresse 2:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 commentaires:
Awesome video, although I would've picked some Slaughter for the background music. I wish I could "un-hear" that French music. ;)
You are such a joker! Jean Jacques Goldman is a classic. And though Slaughter is too, it's not very French. Although Mark Slaughter's hair sort of resembles Louis XIV's!
Clearly, you've been there too long. aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaay.
Post a Comment